You’re an insurance agent. You care about your clients. You want to help them meet their financial needs – and making a nice commission doesn’t hurt. Here’s where we come in. In short, we are a National Brokerage General Agent who specializes in providing licensed insurance agents with creative solutions for their clients and prospects in the areas of Life insurance, Long-term care insurance, and Annuities. More than this, we are an organization who values the people we work with. Our ultimate goal is to build a long-term, mutually-rewarding relationship with each agent who works with us. Here’s why you should work with us.
- It’s a win-win. Agents who work with us receive fully vested commissions from the insurance companies, while Borden Hamman is compensated by the insurance companies through overrides.
- Our team is dedicated to problem solving – and can help you pinpoint your client’s unique needs. We then save you time by investigating alternatives and providing you with optimized solutions that you can present to your clients with confidence.
- We help our agents consistently uncover new cases by providing strategic insight and opportunities for training (webinars, seminars, etc.). We also use our experience and expertise to consult agents on ideas to grow their book of business.
Here’s why it’s easy for you to do business with us.
- Our main phone line is available from 8 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday – and outside of these hours we have an Officer on Call (this Officer can be reached by calling the main number and entering ext. 1115 *)
- Our website has helpful tools to assist agents in doing business 24/7.
- We have dedicated Marketing, New Business, and Contracting & Commissions teams that assist agents in all phases of business they do through our agency.
- We have experienced Underwriters who assist agents in finding solutions for clients who want life insurance, but have special risks that make obtaining coverage difficult.
- Agents can check the status of their cases on our website at any time by clicking on the Case Status Login button located on the right lower corner of every page.
– If you have never worked with Borden Hamman, give us a call today! (800) 492-9190 If you already do business with us, THANK YOU! We appreciate your business and the relationship we have with you!